|To monitor accountability and support the implementation of existing gender equality and justice laws, policies and plans of action and enactment of new ones by the state.|
· Action-research and publication on topical gender equality and justice issues and particularly those relating to family laws.
· Research and publication on good practices on economic empowerment contribution to gender justice and equality.
· Gender auditing with a view of influencing the enactment or reform of laws, policies and action plans of, in particular corporate bodies like mining houses, financial institutions and government bodies.
· Court and judgement monitoring on gender equality and justice cases.
· Reporting cases and issues to the Chapter 12 commissions.
· Campaigns, position papers, petitions, policy briefs
· Research and production of shadow reports to CEDAW, AU and SADC protocols on gender.
· Linkages with regional and international bodies on gender justice and equality matters.
· Evidence based Information for influencing law reform.
· Adoption of good economic empowerment practices in gender justice programmes by WLSA and other players.
· Strengthened institutions that are gender responsive in their internal and external governance systems and programmes.
· A transparent and accountable justice delivery system.
· Gender sensitive laws, policies and plans of action which conform to regional and global standards
· Adoption of good practices on gender justice and equality programme.